Woody's Jewelry

117 W 2nd St, Portales, NM 88130
(575) 356-5641
http://www.woodysjewelry.com


Woody’s Jewelry was opened on March 1, 1955, by Woody (H.L.) and Myrtice Woodward. After being wounded in World War II, Woody went to the Thompson’s School of Practical Watchmaking in Kansas City, MO, where he learned watch and jewelry repair. The store began as mostly repair, but the couple expanded inventory as they grew. They started in a small building and in 1962 moved to the larger permanent location at 117 W. 2nd St. The store is still at this location and run by Danny and Chris Woodward. The store doubled in size during the September 2006 expansion and remodel.

Woody's Jewelry is a proud member of Jewelers of America.


Year Established: 1955

Connect with Woody's Jewelry

View Larger Map117 W 2nd St
Portales, NM 88130
Follow Us: Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Linkedin