The term “Jewelers of America,” “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the articles, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the referenced website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jewelers of America’s prior written consent.
Anonymous Data & Website CookiesThis website, jewelers.org, uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use the content on the site. Google Analytics uses "cookies," small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior in an anonymous format. Most web browser automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future.
Google Analytics features on this website include Remarketing, which helps Jewelers of America match interested people with our messages, and Demographics & Interest Reporting:
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Jewelers of America ads on sites across the Internet.
- We use Demographics and Interest Reports in Google Analytics to understand the average age, gender, and other interests of visitors to JIC.org.
- No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
Using the Ads Settings on google.com, visitors can edit how their information is collected or opt-out of Google Analytics. Visitors can also use Google’s opt-out tool to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Personal InformationIf you order a product, access special website features, complete a form, submit an application for membership, or register to receive materials from Jewelers of America at www.jewelers.org, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Such participation is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose such information. We will not sell or rent this information to others.
Credit/Debit Card InformationWe use the information you provide when placing an order on products or services only to complete that order – it is not retained. We do not share confidential and sensitive payment information with outside parties.
Our Commitment to Data SecurityTo prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
JA follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to JA, both during transmission and once JA receives it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
For JA Members: Your Information & Opt-Out PoliciesBy default, every JA member has been assigned a Username and Password to access the website. You can access your online profile by logging in to your account on our website.
External LinksJA is not responsible for the privacy policies, privacy practices, or the content of any website linked through JA's website.
Legal DisclaimerJA reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when JA believes that disclosure is necessary to protect JA's rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on JA's website.
Updated: November 2015