November 22, 2016
Go ahead, treat yourself and your loved ones! A gift of fine jewelry doesn't need to break your budget. All fine jewelry -- regardless of price -- is designed to bring a lifetime (or more) of joy. In this holiday gift guide, we've selected fine jewelry under $500 so you can stuff your stockings with quality.
As you scroll through this holiday gift guide, you'll start to notice our secrets for selecting high-quality, affordable jewelry pieces. Look for:
- Jewelry featuring open work designs or hammered metal that use less material but still make a big statement
- Pieces set in sterling silver, an affordable fine metal
- Colorful gemstones that get more impact for less money
- Diamond or gemstones in micro sizes or slices; you get more for less here too
- Stacking or layering pieces -- like rings, delicate pendants and bangles -- that add to existing collections
Once you know what to look for, you'll discover there is a holiday gift for every budget at jewelry stores. The jewelry featured in this holiday gift guide is infinitely more than an accessory. While budget-friendly, they are non-disposable gifts that will be cherished for generations due to the quality of the materials and craftsmanship in which they are made.
Your local jewelry store is your destination for the perfect holiday gifts in a range of prices. Find your local JA Jeweler here >
All jewelry pictured is by jewelry designers who are members of Jewelers of America and uphold the highest social, environmental and ethical business practices.