2015 GEM Award Nominees Announced Soon
GEM Awards – considered the Academy Awards of the jewelry industry – honors the achievements of individuals and companies whose work raises the visibility of fine jewelry and watches. For the 2015 gala, the GEM Awards Committee accepted submissions for consideration for nominees in the categories of: Lifetime Achievement, Design, Media Excellence and Marketing & Communications. Submissions were accepted online through June 30. The GEM Awards Committee is reviewing the submissions to determine the 2015 GEM Award Nominees.
Congratulations to the 2014 GEM Award Winners!
2014 GEM Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Marie Helene Morrow, owner of Reinhold Jewelers in Puerto Rico
GEM Award for Communications
- Winner: Tiffany & Co.
- LoveGold – An initiative by the World Gold Council
GEM Award for Design
- Winner: Kara Ross
- Irene Neuwirth
- Monica Rich Kosann
GEM Award for Media Excellence
See Past Gem Awards
- Winner: Victoria Gomelsky – editor in chief of JCK
- Beth Bernstein – author of My Charmed Life and Jewelry’s Shining Stars
- Benjamin Clymer – founder and executive editor of HODINKEE