2013 Ultimate proposal Contest Dates
Jewelers of America promotes a national consumer contest each winter to drive traffic into JA Retail Member stores. Hosted by Jewelers of America's consumer education arm, Jewelry Information Center
, the Ultimate Proposal Contest
offers members the exclusive opportunity to participate in a national contest to generate sales while developing life-long customers.
The 2012 Ultimate Proposal Contest
was the most successful campaign yet, generating more than 50,000 votes from the public. Register for the 2013 contest to capitalize on this growing consumer marketing campaign!
Complete the online Participating Retailer Agreement Form
now to get your free Contest
promotional package! (You can also print this PDF
and return by fax.)
- Participating Retailer Registration Deadline: February 20, 2013
- Contest Launches: February 25, 2013 at 12:00pm EST
- Consumer Entry Period: February 25, 2013 – April 15, 2013
- Voting Period: April 15, 2013 – May 20, 2013
- Winner announced on or about June 10, 2013
top 3 reasons to Participate & Promote the contest
- Offer a fun contest and great prizes to your customers at no cost to you
- The free marketing materials and social media content are easy to use and give you more reasons to connect with your customers
- The Grand Prize includes a $1,000 gift certificate to the Jewelers of America Retail Member of the winner's choice. Promote the Contest and your store could get their business!
Easily promote The Contest
As a member of Jewelers of America, you have free access to the Ultimate Proposal Contest
marketing materials, which are turn-key and ready for you to use! They include: a sign/counter card, email templates, website and social media marketing graphics.
Plus, you'll get nationwide media exposure and consumer visibility through JIC.org and the high-profile national sponsors David's Bridal
and Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company
GENERATE CONSUMER EXCITEMENT WITH Contest PRIZES
The Ultimate Proposal Contest
offers a grand prize of an Ultimate Bridal Shopping Spree
- $1,000 gift certificate to David's Bridal
- $1,000 gift certificate to a Jewelers of America Retail Member of their choice (If one of your customers wins, it could be your store!)
Plus, the Top 20 Finalists will receive Lenox™ champagne flutes
and a $25 gift card, courtesy of Jewelers Mutual and Jewelers of America.
HOW IT WORKS
Participating Retailers have months to promote the Contest
through in-store and digital marketing. Your customers submit their special proposal stories at contest.JIC.org
. Twenty finalists are picked, then the “Ultimate Proposal Story” is chosen by America’s vote. Prizes are given to the Top 20 Finalists and the Grand Prize winner.